Perak Wild Peacock Bass Fishing Trip
Fancy for some adventure? Let's escape the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur city, and test your skills fishing the more elusive peacock bass in the their wild habitat. We will take you to lakes around Tapah, Gopeng and Batu Gajah in Perak where the first peacock bass was released into the wild. Distance is about 200km from Kuala Lumpur and will take up to 3 hours to reach destination. Day trip available
Fishing Spot 1 - Air Kuning, Tapah
Fishing Spot 2 - Kota Bharu, Gopeng
Fishing Spot 3 - Lembah Jernih, Batu Gajah
1. Transportation from Kuala Lumpur.
2. Boat for one or two clients + fishing guide.
3. We can provide fishing tackles and lures for our clients on request.
4. Include accomodations for two days one night fishing trip.
5. Food and drinks for clients not included.
What Should I Bring To This Fishing Trip?
1. Rain gears
2. Polarizers & hats (also protect you from fishing hooks)
3. Buffs, arms sleeves, uv lotion
4. Clogs shoes (will keep your feet dry and protect you from fishing hooks)
DAY TRIP: MYR1,100
TWO DAYS ONE NIGHT: MY2,100