Kuala Lumpur Urban Fishing Trip
Perfect for a quick fishing trip when you are in Kuala Lumpur. Halfday or full day fishing.
Google Map Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/pCCkdTXrU6Vz8jSEA
Location: Tasik Prima, Puchong
How To Get Here: There are two ways to get here by public transportation.
1) use Grab apps and refer to Google Map pin above.
2) use Rapid LRT and exit at station Puchong Prima.
Target Species: Peacock bass, snakeheads, clown knifefish, chiclids.
1. We do not provide transportation for clients for this fishing trip.
2. Boat for one or two clients + fishing guide.
3. We can provide fishing tackles and lures for our clients on request.
4. Does not include food and drinks for clients.
What Should I Bring To This Fishing Trip?
1. Rain gears
2. Polarizers & hats (also protects you from fishing hooks)
3. Buffs, arms sleeves, uv lotion
4. Clogs shoes (will keep your feet dry and protect you from fishing hooks)
9AM to 3PM: MYR300
9AM to 6PM: MYR450