Kedah Snakehead Fishing Trip
Kedah is a northern state 500km from Kuala Lumpur and journey may take up to 8 hours. Three dam with high potential toman fishing experience. Beris Dam, Ulu Muda Dam and Pedu Dam. All situated close to Thailand border and surrounded by well protected rainforests far from development. Campsite at fishing ground or accomodations at nearby small town. Toman was introduced into these three dams not so long time ago and quickly became favourites among toman anglers. Perfect for radio silence jungle fishing trips!
Lake 1 - Dam Beris
Lake 2 - Dam Ulu Muda
Lake 3 - Dam Pedu
1. Transportation from Kuala Lumpur.
2. Boat for one or two clients + fishing guide.
3. We can provide fishing tackles and lures for our clients on request.
4. Include accomodations.
5. Food and drinks for clients not included.
What Should I Bring To This Fishing Trip?
1. Rain gears
2. Polarizers & hats (also protect you from fishing hooks)
3. Buffs, arms sleeves, uv lotion
4. Clogs shoes (will keep your feet dry and protect you from fishing hooks)
PLEASE ENQUIRE US IN ADVANCE TO BOOK THIS FISHING TRIP DUE TO LOGISTICS AND LIMITATIONS ON AVAILABLE BOATS.