Dam Timah Tasoh Peacock Bass Fishing Trip
Timah Tasoh is a reservoir situated very close to the border of Thailand in Perlis. 500km from Kuala Lumpur and may take up to 8 hours of journey. A unique lake and we will be fishing underwater structures where a whole village once stood before they were relocated to make way for the reservoir. It's an open lake surrounded by mountains bordering Thailand with very vew vegetations meaning anglers can apply so many fishing techniques to catch peacock bass and the elusive clown knifefish here. Beautiful scenery and quality fishing. This is the best place for a fishing trip if you are not into radio silence jungle fishing but you want to be away from the city. Top species: peacock bass & clown knifefish.
1. Transportation from Kuala Lumpur.
2. Boat for one or two clients + fishing guide.
3. We can provide fishing tackles and lures for our clients on request.
4. Include accomodations for this fishing trip.
5. Food and drinks for clients not included.
What Should I Bring To This Fishing Trip?
1. Rain gears
2. Polarizers & hats (also protect you from fishing hooks)
3. Buffs, arms sleeves, uv lotion
4. Clogs shoes (will keep your feet dry and protect you from fishing hooks)
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS (2 DAYS FISHING): MYR3,500 FOR ONE PERSON
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS (2 DAYS FISHING): MY4,500 FOR TWO PERSON